Treeland does not charge delivery fees as long as the minimum tree order amount for your city and area has been met. Sales tax is not included in the minimum tree order amounts. Please note that we do not deliver to other states, but only to cities around the DFW area which are listed on our delivery page here.
- You can select your trees in person at the farm or order online or over the phone. If Treeland selects the trees, then we email you pictures of each tree selected. We always select the nicest available trees (tallest/fullest/widest) from each crop for you.
- We now have a special crew just for delivery only orders and can expedite deliveries.
- Our crew will drop off the trees in a central location along a driveway. We do not offer placing the trees beyond the driveway.
- Treeland charges restocking fees for any delivery only trees sent back. If any trees are not approved, then they will need to be sent back with the delivery crew as we do not allow returns once the trees have been delivered. We charge $50 for the first tree and $25 for each additional tree. If customers visit the farm to reselect replacements for trees sent back, then we waive restocking fees.
- We do not warranty any delivery only items.
- At the time of delivery, you can pay the crew with cash or check. We do charge a 2.5% convenience fee for credit cards. To avoid the convenience fee please pay by cash or check and note that we do not accept American Express. If an order is cancelled/rescheduled within 72 hours or less prior to the delivery day, the customer will be charged a $50 cancellation fee for the first tree, then $25 per tree for each additional tree cancelled/rescheduled.