We are seeking full-time employees who enjoy working outdoors and desire to be part of our family run tree farm for the long term. This position involves a variety of routine and manual tasks which include our normal tree farm operations, maintaining the appearance of our beautiful 60 acre tree farm and also installing trees for our customers. Some of the core traits that we are looking for are: self-motivation, hardworking, honesty and being punctual.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to humid conditions and work long hours outside throughout all weather conditions. Tasks can be repetitive and physically demanding, while requiring frequent bending, heavy lifting, pulling, shoveling, driving equipment and use of hand and power tools. Employees must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Loading trees for customers
- Placing trees into inventory
- Potting up trees
- Trimming trees
- Applying fertilizer
- Cleaning pads
- Planting trees
- Weed eating
- Pulling weeds
- Exposing root flares
- Picking up trash
- Individual must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Available to work Monday through Saturday between 40-60 hours per week
- Our day begins at 7 AM and lasts until 4:30 PM at the farm or until 6 pm for our delivery crews.
- Successful completion of a background check
- Successful completion of E-Verify
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Full Time Hours and Overtime
- 401K available after 1 year of employment
Please contact our office at 972-372-4737 to receive an application.